Bohemian Hall Bar and Restaurant Hours of Operation
MONDAY-THURSDAY5:00pm - 12:00am
Kitchen is open 5:00pm - 9:45pm
FRIDAY5:00pm - 3:00am
Kitchen is open 5:00pm - 10:45pm
SATURDAY12:00pm - 3:00am
Kitchen is open 12:00pm - 10:45pm
SUNDAY12:00pm - 12:00am
Kitchen is open 12:00pm - 9:45pm
Due to the filming of a television production, we will be closed on Wednesday, Dec 17th
We will be closed on Tuesday Dec 23rd, Wednesday Christmas Eve Dec 24th & Thursday Christmas Dec 25th
The Garden will be open as weather permits
Bohemian Hall is Located at:
29-19 24th Avenue Astoria, New York 11102
Major Credit Cards accepted
(Visa, Master Card, American Express)
Traveling to Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden:
If by Public Transportation/Subway:
- • Take the N or Q trains to Astoria Boulevard (second to last stop).
- • Walk 1 block to the intersection of 24th Avenue and 31st Street.
- • We are located between 29th Street and 31st Street.
If by car:We are located just off Interstate 278.
From the Grand Central Parkway
- • Take exit 45 towards 31st Street.
- • Merge onto Astoria Blvd N/Truck I-278.
- • Then take the first right onto 31st Street
- • Then take your next left onto 24th Ave
- • Bohemian Hall is on your right.
We care for your safety and so advise taking public transportation when possible. Please drive responsibly.
From the Robert F. Kennedy Bridge (formerly the Triboro Bridge )
- • Take the exit toward 31 St/Astoria Blvd/Interstate 278 Alternative.
- • Then merge onto Grand Central Parkway/Hoyt Ave South/Truck I-278.
- • Take your second left .
- • Then take the next left onto Astoria Blvd/Hoyt Ave (N)/Truck I-278.
- • Take the first right onto 31st Street.
- • Take your next left onto 24th Ave and Bohemian Hall is on your right.